I'm considering getting rid of the blog. I don't update it much anymore, and I have never told any of my friends it's here, nor family. Sometimes I think I might keep it though because we're going to start our first square foot garden next year and I know I've found helpful info from blogs before. Maybe someone would find something helpful in mine. /shrug Who knows.
Other times it seems.. I don't know what the word is but I'm just chit chatting, oneway mind you, with the Internet. Seems goofy sometimes.
Maybe I'll redesign the blog, or get a new one (retire this one), and let everyone know it exists.
======= Anyway, Updates ========
I'm knitting again. I hate wearing sweaters/jackets at work. I get warm after a period of time and then I get cold so I'm constantly taking it off and putting it on. Then my sleeves get all bunched up and it just drives me batty. So, I have a knitting calender DH gave me at Christmas, and came across a triangle shawl pattern. It's all garter stitch (knit every row) and worked in super bulky weight yarn. It's coming along slow though. The only super bulky weight I could find was that thick wool from LionBrand; least I think that's what is was. Anyway, it's difficult to get it to move along the needles so I'm constantly having to stop and slide everything around and it doesn't just slip from one needle to the other either. But, once it gets finished, it will be nice but I am considering another one in a different super bulky weight, something not so stiff as the current yarn.
Also on the knitting front, DH has a thing for monkeys. And monkeys in clothes is better! There was a little booklet in Michaels with nothing but knitted monkey designs so I will be off to the store at some point to get supplies for monkies. I married a very strange man.
Don't know if I ever mentioned it here, but we used to have a crab apple tree in the front yard. Well it died and we had it removed at the beginning of the year. We finally have a replacement (a Purple Plum) but boy does it look funny since it's only about 8 foot tall. You enter the area and see my neighbors with their huge crab apples and there's our little twig. LOL
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm reading :)
Post a Comment