I finished the left front panel of the cardigan yesterday evening so the right panel is the only piece left to knit. On this panel I will learn how to knit buttonholes and fortunately I have plenty of yarn for about 50 of these panels in case I screw it up and can't reuse the yarn for multiple attempts.
I did notice the edges of the garment for finished far neater than they look on my pieces. It took me a minute but I finally figured it out. In the picture, the edge is finished with single crochet all around. That's not in the instructions. The instructions end after you are told to seam and block.
I'm a little annoyed finished instructions were not included but I got a book on finishing techniques for Christmas; I'll just use it for ideas.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment