It won't let me get to Picasa so I can get the links for sharing pictures because it's labeled as "Media Sharing" OoooOOOO OOOOO.
BOGUS!
Well at least it's a step closer to actually showing you pictures. Granted, they aren't here yet but they are on the Interwebs!
I started work on a new shawl. DH got the yarn and pattern from uh omg I just forgot the name of the place. Jim Bean Wools or something like that. Anyway, the yarn is a 50/50 Alpaca/Silk blend from Blue Sky Alpacas in a lovely dark red (wine maybe?) color. The pattern, once I got used to it, is working up quite well and faster than I expected. The first 10-15 rows nearly made me lose all my hair because I was just making mistakes left and right; but, I guess that's too be expected since there are tons of YOs and K2TOGs in almost every row. The yarn is so soft; such fun to work with.
Sock Monkey is still in the same sad state he was in a few months ago. I just ug, boring. He'll get finished eventually.
Blanket is on hold unfortunately. I only have one set of #5 needles and I'm using them for the shawl. I'm thinking of getting another set of Denise needles but I found they sell the individual needles on their website so I may just buy a few duplicates of the ones I use the most. I did spread it out on our bed to see how far it hangs down on each side and um yeah, it will be more than big enough, and maybe finished by NEXT winter. :)
Monday, February 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment